An exquisite and immersive dining experience of a 9-course personalised French menu and an exclusive kitchen tour showcasing Amber's innovative culinary approach and dedication to the seasonality of ingredients.
Terms & Conditions:
- The redemption is only valid at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Exclusive kitchen experience is subject to change in accordance with updated anti-pandemic regulation.
- Reservation is valid from 1 Jan until 30 May 2022. For enquiries of bookings after the redemption period, please contact email@example.com directly.
- Advanced reservation of at least one day is required; and is subject to the availability. Please call +852 2132 0066, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online highlighting the purchase number in the reservation notes.
- Guest must mention their purchase number and that the experience was purchased online at the time of reservation.
- Dining experiences have minimum purchase of 2 people and maximum purchase of 16 people. Party size of 6 people and above will be arranged within private rooms and minimum spending applies.
- Private rooms for up to 16 people are available that subject to availability and minimum spending starting from HKD7,000 subject to seasonal change.
- The redemption of the 9-course Full Amber Experience is valid during dinner period only and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, offers or privileges.
- The experience cannot be redeemed on restaurant blackout dates.
- Payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bookings may not be made within 48 hours from the time of purchase online.
- Physical vouchers are only available upon request and will take a minimum of 5 workings days to prepare. Vouchers may then be collected directly at Amber & SOMM Reception, 7/F.
- The menu may change due to availability and seasonality.
- In case of any dispute, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.