Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Orders placed online are processed daily from Monday to Sunday with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours.
- All products are not refundable nor exchangeable and are not for re-sale or other commercial purposes.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
- The merchandise sold through The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong online shop is provided by The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (“LMHKG”). Any orders made through this online shop are made between the individual making the order (“Customer”) and LMHKG. The order is subject to the local terms and conditions as may be imposed by LMHKG from time to time, and is subject to the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”).
- Customer may pick-up merchandise directly from Amber at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong or Customer may select the merchandise to be delivered to a location within Hong Kong. It is not possible to deliver merchandise to locations outside Hong Kong.
- Colleagues must present the staff ID to redeem the discount order. Authorized pick-up will not be accepted.
- For LMO Freshly Baked Burnt Cheesecake Special Discount, colleagues must input the staff name, staff ID number, the respective department, position and property in “Add a Note to your Order”. Upon pick-up, a valid staff ID care or JSA Card (for MOHG colleague only) will be required.
- LMHKG reserves the right to cancel or modify orders in its sole discretion for any reason but Customer will be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payment made in the event of any such cancellation or modification.