Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Orders placed online are processed daily from Monday to Sunday with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours.
- All products are not refundable nor exchangeable and are not for re-sale or other commercial purposes.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
- The merchandise sold through the The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong online shop is provided by The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (“LMHKG”). Any orders made through this online shop are made between the individual making the order (“Customer”) and LMHKG. The order is subject to the local terms and conditions as may be imposed by LMHKG from time to time, and is subject to the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”).
- LMHKG reserves the right to cancel or modify orders in its sole discretion for any reason but Customer will be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payment made in the event of any such cancellation or modification.
- Customer may pick-up merchandise directly from Amber at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong or Customer may select the merchandise to be delivered to a location within Hong Kong. It is not possible to deliver merchandise to locations outside Hong Kong.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify orders in its sole discretion for any reason but Customer will be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payment made in the event of any such cancellation or modification.
For purchase and redemption of Dining Experience products:
- The product is valid from the date of purchase until 31 December 2020.
- Advance reservation is required. Please call +852 2132 0066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings.
- Guest must quote the reference number of the online order at the time of reservation.
- Each product in the collection of Dining Experience is valid for one person only.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Purchases are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Bookings may not be made within 48 hours of purchasing the experience online.
- Physical vouchers are only available upon request and will take a minimum of 4 workings days to prepare. Vouchers may then be collected directly from Amber at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Menus are subject to availability and seasonality.
- In case of any disputes, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.