Terms of Service - LMO Freshly Baked by Richard Ekkebus
Terms of Service
- Delivery service is not applicable to all products in the collection of LMO Freshly Baked by Richard Ekkebus.
- Guest must approach Amber/SOMM Reception on the 7/F of The Landmark Mandarin Oriental and present the order confirmation email to redeem the order.
- Colleagues must present the staff ID to redeem the discount order. Authorized pick-up will not be accepted.
- Each product in the collection of LMO Freshly Baked by Richard Ekkebus is for one piece only.
- Minimum requirements for online orders: total amount ≧ HKD300 per order; quantity of a single item ≧ 5 for pastry items.
- Purchases are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Advance full payment is required for all orders. Purchases are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Orders must be placed before 48 hours of the pick-up time.
- Orders placed online are processed daily from Monday to Sunday with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
- The merchandise sold through the The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong online shop is provided by The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong (“LMHKG”). Any orders made through this online shop are made between the individual making the order (“Customer”) and LMHKG. The order is subject to the local terms and conditions as may be imposed by LMHKG from time to time, and is subject to the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”).
- LMHKG reserves the right to cancel or modify orders in its sole discretion for any reason but Customer will be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payment made in the event of any such cancellation or modification.
- In case of any disputes, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.